Voacanga Seeds extract vinpocetine powder CAS: 42971-09-5 for depression
Product introduction of Vinpocetine
Tabersonine is extracted from Voacanga seeds.then produce Vinpocetine by Synthesis technique.
Product parameter of Vinpocetine
Trade Name: Shaanxi Huatai Bio-fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
Common Name: Vinpocetine
Chemical Name: Ethyl (3alpha,16alpha)-eburnamenine-14-carboxylate
CAS No.: 42971-09-5
EINECS No.: 256-028-0
Molecular Formula: C22H26N2O2
Characteristics: White powder
Solubility: Insoluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol
Specification: Pharmaceutical grade
Features: Selective inhibition of calcium dependent phosphodiesterase in cerebral vascular smooth muscle, increased cGMP, increased cerebral blood flow, increased cerebral blood flow, and improved cerebral circulation, but had little effect on cardiovascular and blood pressure.Vinpocetine is also used for mental or neurological symptoms caused by disorders of the circulation of the brain.
Typical Dosage: 10mg
Packing: 1kg aluminum foil bag
Transport: Non-hazardous cargo(IMO/IATA)
Remarks: Safety and efficacy report available upon request.
Product feature application of Vinpocetine
Vinpocetine can improve blood flow and improve microcirculation, reducing blood viscosity and platelet aggregation inhibition, and enhance and improve brain oxygen supply. Vinpocetine also helps choose to increase blood flow to the brain, improve blood flow and microcirculation and promote brain glucose uptake, increase cerebral oxygen consumption, improve brain The new supersedes the old.
(1) Vinpocetine increase cerebral blood flow;
(2) promote the uptake and utilization of glucose and oxygen in the brain, increase ATP, and reduce the production of lactic acid at the time of ischemia and hypoxia.
(3) prevention of brain cell excitability and toxic death (excessive receptor excitement caused by excitatory amino acids);
(4) Vinpocetine reduce the damage of cerebral anoxia and protect the neurons.
(5) enhance the function of dopaminergic, 5 serotonin and noradrenergic nerve;
(6) prevention of ischemic damage in the brain, liver, muscle tissue and other parts;
(7) scavenging free radicals and anti lipid peroxidation;
(8) enhance long-term and short-term memory;
(9) to improve the degree of vigilance;
(10) alleviated senile cerebral dysfunction;
(11) scavenging atherosclerotic plaque;
(12) Vinpocetine increase the amount of cardiac output and the nutrient flow of each organ;
(13)Vinpocetine promote vasodilatation and improve blood circulation, but the influence of peripheral blood flow is minimal.
(14) Vinpocetine improve the composition of lipoprotein in blood;
(15) to improve the deformability of red blood cells.
Product qualification of Vinpocetine
Deliver, shipping and serving of Vinpocetine
Applications: Widely used in Pharmaceutical.
1.1kg with double plastic container inside/Aluminum foil bag outside.
2.25kg with double plastic container inside/Fiber drum outside.
3.The final decision will be made by your company.