Centella asiatica, also known as "falling into a big bowl, breaking down a big bowl, half of the money", belongs to the genus Centella of Umbelliferae. It is widely distributed in the south of the Yangtze River Basin, and the whole herb is used as medicine. It has been more than two thousand years since Centella asiatica was used for external and internal medicine in China. Centella asiatica is cold, bitter and pungent. It has the functions of clearing away heat and dampness, detoxifying and detumescent. Most of them are used in clinic for damp-heat jaundice, carbuncle, trauma, infectious hepatitis, dermatosis, epidemic cerebrospinal meningitis and so on. Recent studies also show that their alcohol extracts have anti-tumor and anti-HIV reverse transcriptase activities. In a word, Centella asiatica has many important biological activities and is a medicinal plant resource worth exploiting and utilizing.
● Centella asiatica extract injection can be used to treat systemic scleroderma
● The total glycosides of Centella asiatica have good curative effect on gastric ulcer. It can stay in the stomach and prolong the administration time of Centella asiatica total glycosides gastric floating tablets. By using sodium carboxymethyl starch as bleaching aids, polyethylene glycol 20 000 as pore-forming agent, and using the method of mixture design, the formula was optimized, and finally the total asiaticoside gastric floating tablets which could effectively float for 12 hours were prepared. Compression has a significant effect on the appearance, floatability and drug release performance of the tablet. Increasing pressure can prolong the onset time, slow down the drug release rate and reduce the drug release rate.
● The total glycosides of Centella asiatica are poorly soluble in water. When given orally, they are often prepared into suspensions.
● Soon-Sun et al. Investigated the solubilization effect of a series of non-ionic and anionic surfactants on TECA. TECA hydrogels were prepared by using caprylic decanoic acid polyethylene glycol glyceride and sodium deoxycholate as solubilizing agents.
● Laugel et al. prepared oil-in-water and oil-in-oil composite emulsions with asiaticoside, hydroxycasiaticoside and asiaticoside (mass ratio 4:3:3).
● In order to overcome the above problems, Jiang Ping prepared asiaticoside coatings based on chitosan aqueous solution, supplemented by camphor, borneol and menthol.
● In order to increase the dosage of external preparations and increase the speed of release, Hu Xiao prepared compound asiaticoside hydrogel ointment (Babu agent), which is the main component of Centella asiatica and triamcinolone.
● Asiaticoside is a triterpenoid saponin with high molecular weight, high melting point, poor water solubility and fat solubility. It is not easy to pass through skin barrier and absorb less when used for external use. Zhang Yangyang et al. used nonionic surfactants and cholesterol as capsule materials to wrap asiaticoside to prepare vesicles. The encapsulation efficiency of the vesicles was 89.56%.
● Centella asiatica has a wide range of pharmacological activities. Pharmaceutical research is of great significance for prolonging drug action time, improving drug efficacy, studying drug action mechanism and improving drug targeting distribution. By means of pharmaceutics, the absorption of active ingredients in Centella asiatica can be improved, and the therapeutic effect can be improved, so that Centella asiatica and its effective ingredients can be fully utilized.
Gotu Kala Extract
Can, Drum, Glass Container, Plastic Container
Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
20 Ton/Tons per Month
Packaging & Delivery
TECA Powder Bulk & Private Label Packaging for your options:
* 1~5 kg in a Al-Foil Bag w/ Zip lock Bag inside
* 5~20 kg in a Paper Carton
* 25kg in a Paper Drum w/ Double Plastic Bags inside
3 days after payment
Shaanxi Huatai Bio-fine Chemical Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer and supplier of natural plant extracts. Her owner has been specialized in this field since 1990s.