Molecular formula: C42H62O16
Molecular weight: 822.92
Application: as a drug, it has anti-inflammatory and anti allergic effects; it is widely used in various kinds of food as sweetener.
Properties: This product is white crystalline powder, odorless, and has special sweetness.
It can be synthesized by chemical method, but now it is extracted from Glycyrrhiza uralensis Fisch.
Glycyrrhizic acid has been used clinically in the treatment of chronic hepatitis. Glycyrrhizic acid can significantly inhibit HIV replication in HIV positive patients in vitro. Glycyrrhizin can also reduce the incidence and mortality of mice infected with a lethal dose of influenza virus. Cinatl and others compared the inhibition of the two SARS coronavirus FFM-1 and FFM-2 by the inhibition of three zolosides, bactericolonic acid, pyrazolonofurin and glycyrrhizic acid, and found that glycyrrhizic acid had the strongest inhibition to virus replication.
Glycyrrhizic acid, also known as glycyrrhizin, is extracted from natural plant licorice and is the main active ingredient of licorice. Glycyrrhizic acid has the functions of anti-inflammatory, antiviral, protecting liver and detoxifying and enhancing immune function. Glycyrrhizin has the effect of adrenal cortical hormone, which can inhibit capillary permeability and relieve the symptoms of anaphylactic shock. The serum bilirubin can be reduced in patients with hypertension. As glycyrrhizic acid has glucocorticoid like pharmacological effects without serious adverse reactions, it is widely used in the treatment of various acute and chronic hepatitis, bronchitis and AIDS. It also has the functions of anti-cancer, anti-cancer, interferon inducer and cellular immunomodulator.
The main application fields of glycyrrhizic acid
The proportions of glycyrrhizic acid in various industries are as follows: 26% for pharmaceutical cosmetics, 70% for food, 4% for cigarettes and others.
In the field of food:
1. soy sauce: glycyrrhizic acid can not only improve salty taste to enhance the inherent flavor of soy sauce, but also eliminate the bitter taste of saccharin, and it has synergistic effect on chemical seasoning.
2. pickles: the bitterness of saccharin can be eliminated by salting with pickled vegetables. In the curing process, it can overcome the shortcomings of fermentation, color change, hardening and so on.
3. seasoning: This product can be added with pickled seasoning, seasoning and seasoning during seasoning. It can increase sweetness and reduce the odour of other chemical seasonings.
4. soybean paste: pickled small sauce herring can be used to increase sweetness and even taste.
In medical cosmetics:
1. glycyrrhizic acid is a natural surfactant and its aqueous solution has weak foaming property.
2. AGTH - like biological activities, strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory functions, commonly used in the treatment of mucosal diseases, oral hygiene products can prevent dental caries, mouth ulcer and so on.
3., it has wide compatibility. The use of skin care products can enhance the efficacy of sunscreen, whitening, itching, conditioning, and scarring.
4. compose with compound of saponin and saponin, and use it as an effective antiperspirant.
Carton: 1kg with double plastic container inside/Aluminum foil bag outside; 25kg with double plastic container inside/Fiber drum outside.or as customer’s requirement.
Suitable for ≤50kgs
Door to Door
Easy Pick Up Goods
Suitable for ≥50kgs
Airport to Airport
Pick Up Goods by Customer
Suitable for ≥500kgs
Port to Port
Pick Up Goods by Customer
Send your inquiry Details in the below for free sample, Click "Send" Now!