Name: ginger extract
Alias: GINGER P.E., Ginger root extract
6-Gingerol, 6-Shogaol, 8-Gingerol, 10-Gingerol
It contains volatile oil and Zingiber peppery, among which, Zingiber peppery (Gingerols) ginger spicy glycol (Gingediols), ginger phenol, Jiang Tong (Gingerone), ginger two ketone (Gingerdones)
1. nausea and vomiting: ginger shows a reduction in carsickness due to travel by boat. A double - blind clinical trial found that ginger might reduce the nausea caused by surgical anesthesia, and a preliminary experiment suggested that ginger might help prevent nausea caused by chemotherapy.
2. carsickness: many studies suggest that ginger is more effective than placebo in reducing symptoms associated with car sickness. In a study of 80 novice sailors (with car sickness), those who took the powdered ginger extract showed significant vomiting and a decrease in cold sweat compared with placebo. Similar results were obtained in a study of healthy volunteers.
3. nausea and vomiting caused by pregnancy: at least two studies found that ginger was more effective than placebo in relieving nausea and vomiting due to pregnancy. In a small study of 30 pregnant women with severe vomiting, women who took 1 grams of ginger daily for four days reported a better effect on vomiting than those who took a placebo. In a larger study of 70 pregnant women with nausea and vomiting, women who received a placebo in a woman receiving a similar dose of ginger felt a decrease in nausea and a decrease in the number of vomiting.
4. postoperative nausea and vomiting: the application of ginger in treating nausea and vomiting after surgery has brought forward a comprehensive conclusion. In the two study, 1 grams of ginger extract taken before surgery was also effective in reducing nausea compared with mainstream drugs. In one of the two studies, the amount of nausea needed for women after taking the ginger extract was significantly reduced.
5. anti inflammatory effects: in addition to providing the effect of reducing nausea and vomiting, ginger extract has been used for a long time in traditional medicine time to reduce inflammation. In fact, many herbalist doctors currently use ginger to help treat health problems caused by inflammation, such as arthritis, bronchitis and ulcerative colitis. In the recent study of 261 patients with osteoarthritis of the knee (OA), those who took the ginger extract two times a day had less pain than taking a placebo, and the amount of painkillers needed to be reduced.
6. digestive tract nourishing effect: ginger is considered as a nourishing agent for the digestive tract, which can stimulate digestion and nourish intestinal muscles. This function can help substances move in the digestive tract and reduce intestinal irritation. Ginger may protect the stomach from the harmful effects of alcohol and non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), and may help prevent ulcers.
7. cardiovascular system health: ginger can also support cardiovascular health by lowering platelet aggregation and decreasing accumulation. A few preliminary studies have shown that ginger can reduce cholesterol and prevent blood clotting. These functions can protect the blood vessels from injury caused by obstruction and obstruction, such as arteriosclerosis.
Carton: 1kg with double plastic container inside/Aluminum foil bag outside; 25kg with double plastic container inside/Fiber drum outside.or as customer’s requirement.
Suitable for ≤50kgs
Door to Door
Easy Pick Up Goods
Suitable for ≥50kgs
Airport to Airport
Pick Up Goods by Customer
Suitable for ≥500kgs
Port to Port
Pick Up Goods by Customer
Send your inquiry Details in the below for free sample, Click "Send" Now!