Blackberry has three types: erect shrub, vine and semi-erect, each of which can be divided into two types: spineless and spineless. China is the main country planting blackberries in Asia. All cultivars are imported from abroad. More than 90% of the cultivars are semi-erect blackberries.
Anthocyanins are widely found in berries such as citrus, grape, blueberry, strawberry, blackberry, and vegetables such as eggplant, onion and carrot. Anthocyanins are unstable and easily degraded by pH, temperature, ultraviolet radiation, carbohydrates, organic acids, amino acids and proteins.
● Active oxygen species such as hydroxyl radicals, superoxide anions and hydrogen peroxide are produced in animal and human metabolism. Free radicals are intermediates produced by biochemical reactions in the process of internal life activities of organisms. The oxidation induced by various oxygen free radicals is one of the important reasons leading to injury and pathological changes of tissues and organs in the body. Therefore, more and more attention will be paid to the comprehensive and systematic study of the antioxidant activity of anthocyanin pigments.
● the functions of preventing obesity and diabetes and improving visual acuity.
● from the pomace of Indigo indigotica L. can reduce blood lipid and prevent atherosclerosis
● may inhibit the proliferation of human hepatocellular carcinoma cells by inducing apoptosis
Type: Black Rice extract
Blackberry extract/Black rice pericarp extract
Dark Purple Powder
Product Name: Black Rice Seeds Extract
Active Ingredient: Anthocyanin
Appearance: Dark Brown Powder
20 Ton/Tons per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Anthocyanins Powder Bulk & Private Label Packaging for your options:
* 1~5 kg in a Al-Foil Bag w/ Zip lock Bag inside
* 5~20 kg in a Paper Carton
* 25kg in a Paper Drum w/ Double Plastic Bags inside
3 days after payment
Shaanxi Huatai Bio-fine Chemical Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer and supplier of natural plant extracts. Her owner has been specialized in this field since 1990s.