The chemical name is 5- hydroxyl -2- hydroxymethyl -1 and 4- piranone, which exists in the brewing of soy sauce, bean paste and wine. The presence of Aspergillus can be detected in many fermented products with Aspergillus fermented.
Triacactyl acid and kojic acid, a kind of melanin specific inhibitor, can complex the copper ions in the cells after entering the skin cells, change the stereostructure of tyrosinase, prevent the activation of tyrosinase, and inhibit the formation of melanin. Kojic acid whitening agent has better tyrosinase inhibitory effect than other whitening agents. It does not act on other biological enzymes in the cell and has no toxic effects on the cells, and it can also enter the intercellular substance and form intercellular colloid, which can protect water and increase the elasticity of the skin. At present, it has been incorporated into various cosmetics to make whitening cosmetics for freckles, senile plaques, pigmentation and acne.
Kojic acid also has the functions of scavenging free radicals, enhancing cell viability, keeping food fresh and protecting colors. It is widely used in medicine and food fields.
1. It is applied in the field of cosmetics. In human skin, tyrosine is synthesized by the complex oxidation and polymerization of oxygen free radicals under the catalysis of tyrosinase, and finally the melanin is synthesized. Kojic acid can inhibit the synthesis of tyrosinase, so it can strongly inhibit the formation of skin melanin, and it is safe and non-toxic and does not produce leukoplakia sequelae, so kojic acid has been added into the make-up water, mask, emulsion, skin cream, and can effectively treat freckles, old age spots, chromous sunk, acne and other high-grade whitening makeup. Goods.
2. The field of food processing. Kojic acid can be used as food additive for preservation, antisepsis and antioxidation. It has been proved that Kohl acid can inhibit the conversion of sodium nitrite into carcinogenic nitrosamines in smoked meat, and the addition of tramphenic acid in food will not affect the taste, aroma and texture of food. The tramphenic acid is also a raw material for producing maltol and ethyl maltol. In food processing, the range of acid is widely used.
3. The field of medicine. As the kojic acid has no mutagenic effect on eukaryotic cells, it can also eliminate the internal free radicals, enhance the power of the white cell, and be beneficial to the health of the human body. Therefore, koji has been used as the raw material of the cephalosporins, and the manufactured products are used to treat the diseases such as headache, toothache and local inflammation, and the analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects are very reasonable.
4. In the field of agriculture. Kojic acid can be used in the production of biological pesticides. The biological microfertilizer (deep red liquid) made of 0.5~1.0% kojic acid was added to the low concentration of the foliar fertilizer or the increase of the yield increasing agent for root application. The crop production promoter had a significant effect on the grain and vegetable production.
5. In other fields. Kojic acid can also be used as iron analysis reagent, film speckle inhibitor, etc.
6. Kojic acid and its derivatives are used as whitening agents in the cosmetics industry, and can also play a role in antisepsis and moisturizing. In the food industry, tramphenic acid is used as a food additive, which can be used as a preservative, a preservative and a color protecting agent, and can also be used as a raw material for the preparation of maltol and ethyl maleol. It can also be used as an intermediate for the production of cephalosporin. It can also be used in the production of pesticides, pesticides, etc.
7. Kojic acid and its derivatives, such as acetate, have certain antibacterial properties. They have no one-time stimulation and cumulative stimulation to the skin. They can be used as preservatives for cosmetics and food. It can absorb ultraviolet rays strongly, and can be used alone or in combination for various sunscreen products, such as soap. It can cure and prevent the formation of skin stains such as liver stains, and the dosage is obvious in 1%~2.5%. It helps to keep moisture and reduce wrinkles in the skin. Addition of dandruff in hair products
Carton: 1kg with double plastic container inside/Aluminum foil bag outside;
25kg with double plastic container inside/Fiber drum outside.
or as customer’s requirement.
Suitable for ≤50kgs
Door to Door
Easy Pick Up Goods
Suitable for ≥50kgs
Airport to Airport
Pick Up Goods by Customer
Suitable for ≥500kgs
Port to Port
Pick Up Goods by Customer
Send your inquiry Details in the below for free sample, Click "Send" Now!