Cas No.: 59870-68-7
Chemical formula: C20H20O4
Molecular weight: 324.37
Storage method: 2-10 degrees centigrade
Melting point: 156~158 C
Appearance: Colourless sheet crystal
What Is Glycyrrhiza glabra extract?
Glycyrrhiza glabra extract is effective ingredient extracted from Glycyrrhiza glabra by certain solvents and processes.
The extract of Glycyrrhiza Glycyrrhizae is extracted, and the main components are Glabridin and Glabrene. These two components have the function of skin decolorization and desalination.
Function and benefits Glabridin
1. Skin Whitening, Lightening and anti-freckle. Glabridin helps in the inhibition of tyrosinase,dopachrome tautomerase and activity of DHICA oxidantion enzyme, endothelin.
2.Anti-Inflammation. By inhibiting cydooxygenna-2 （COX-2）, glabridin helps to reduce the inflammation.
3. Anti-oxidant & Anti-free radical . Glabridin helps in the reduction of reactive oxygen.
Application of Glabridin
Glabridin (whitening gold) (licorice whitening essence PT-40) can penetrate into the skin and maintain high activity, whitening and high efficiency antioxidant. It effectively inhibits the activities of various enzymes in melanogenesis, especially inhibiting tyrosinase activity. At the same time, it also has the effect of preventing skin roughness, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. After many years of use, the effect is obvious and safety is good. It is the main functional ingredient of international whitening cosmetics at present.
Transport & Payment
Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
Package & Storage
1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.